Saturday, December 1, 2012

Je suis desolee.

I really did sit down to update the blog with pics tonight and got the error message that I was out of storage on my google account. I know that I figured out how to delete pictures that I was storing and didn't need, but I don't have the brain power to figure that out right now.

Just a few things:

I have pictures for Owen's week 32and 33, and will take pics for his 8 month (!!) birthday on Monday.

Our kitchen is functional! It is more beautiful than I ever could have hoped or imagined. The backsplash still isn't done, but should hopefully be done by next week. I have taken lots of pictures of the process as it happened, so expect a big post once it's done. :)

We had Mom T and Dad JD here for the week of Thanksgiving and had a lovely time. Unfortunately our house was a total shambles while they were here, but it didn't seem to bother them! We had a nice feast at my parents' house, and hopefully next year it will be at our house!

John and I are now people with Iphones. We waited a while to join the club, but when they were offered free from Verizon they were too hard to pass up. I love the features and the feel, and am now hooked on Instagram. Find me at "owmojo" (our new family moniker, the first 2 letters of all of our names) and see the pictures I have been posting!

We got to see No Doubt last night thanks to Owen's Pops. It was AMAZING and life changing. I almost teared up, and lost my voice screaming when they came out. I have a new theme song and hopefully a new, confident attitude. :) I will write more about that too.

Up ahead:

Elf/Hot Dog Party
Kitchen Open House
Owen's first Gingerbread Man party
Staff Christmas Party
Winter Break
Christmas in Sanger
Our first Christmas in our house as a family
Time in San Diego with my parents and sister

I promise I will work on figuring out how to upload more pictures to this blog!

No comments: