Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Verizon FioS TV + Houseguests + 1st month of school = lack of bloggage

I think the title says it all.

Here is a small update, though, of things I know to be sure:
  • I am addicted to Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Operation Repo, Top Chef and Project Runway.
  • Eyebrow threading is painful.
  • Even when Kindergarten is going well and you have a great day you are pretty much wiped of all energy, creativity and compassion by 3 pm.
  • My house could have burned down at any time. Justin is my hero for making sure that that didn't happen!
  • Having houseguests is an interesting phenomenon when they are here to do work. It's like a vacation because you want to hang out, chat and eat out all of the time, but you still have to get up and do regular things like go to work, go to the grocery store and make dinner. Also, because of my annoying work ethic, if someone is working, then I have to be working. This resulted in vaccuuming, digging for screws and a screwdriver to attach handles on the hall closet and organizing the kitchen all at a time when I normally would have been in bed.
  • My hair looks super cute. I cannot take credit for this, that all belongs to Deborah. I am proud of myself, though, for actually maintaining a hair cut and color.

I think that is all for now.

No comments: