We are back online!!
It has been sooooo long since I have been able to surf, blog and enjoy this computer, and I must admit I am digging it right now.
It is a long and confusing story as to what happened, but the only solution was to completely format and erase the entire computer and reload every piece of software and program onto it. My dad is my hero for taking care of this. He spent hours (until 2 in the morning!) loading updates, sorting through files, and generally just cleaning up the mess that I had allowed to be created on this poor computer. I will take him out for Indian food and we will solve all of the world's problems one day next week.
I am prepared to admit that the bulk of tomorrow will be spent surfing the internet, watching videos on youtube and blogging.
Aren't you so excited for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment