Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Beatles Christmas!

In a first for the Bryson Lovenest, we had all the kids (except Caleb) over on Sunday night. It was really loud and crazy and fun!


First we had a picnic on the floor, enjoying Costco pizza. (PS Now I totally get why my mom invented the "indoor picnic" idea: basically tricking kids into enjoying sitting on a blanket on the floor in an effort to prevent stains and crumbs by making it sound fun. She knew what she was doing, by the way, because it works!)


Then we shared gifts. John and I spent almost 30 minutes at Walmart one day, trying to pick out the right Beatles design tshirt, in the right size, for the right kid. It was worth the effort, though, because they were all genuinely surprised and excited by their shirts, and they all fit perfectly!


I took more pictures of posing, but since Madison and Delaney hate it when they are discussed online, I will refrain... :)





No comments: