Teacher: What is the first sound you hear in Michael?
students in unison: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Teacher: What is the last sound you hear in Michael?
students in unison: Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Student 1: Teacher, when you said Michael, that made me think of Michael Jackson.
Student 2: Hey! I know Michael Jackson! serious face He is a man of the dance.
***************
Teacher to a group of students across the room while trying to teach another group in front of her: HEY! You need to be WRITING!! Not THROWING PENCILS at each OTHER!!!
Student 1 right in front of teacher: Teacher? I feel sorry for you.
Teacher: For me? Why?
Student 1: Because the kids aren't listening to you.
**********
Teacher holds up picture of an apron with the purpose of sounding out the sounds in the word apron.
Teacher: What is this?
Student 1: Ummmm, that thing you use when you are cooking.
Student 2: I know! A robe!
Teacher: No, a robe is something you wear with your pajamas. This goes in the kitchen. What is it?
Student 1: Oh yeah! A COOKING robe!
No comments:
Post a Comment