Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Most emotionally mature Overheard in Room 4, ever

Teacher: In our story, the main character learns how to do things from her friends. What have you learned from a friend?

Student 1: I learned how to swing from my friend.

Teacher: Good! Who else?

other students share their ideas

Teacher: How about you?

Student 2: I learned how to love from my sister.

Teacher: Really?

Student 2: Yes, my Grandpa was always very grumpy with me, and I felt like I didn't love him. My sister taught me that I can love him even if he is grumpy.

Teacher: Wow, that is very special. How did she teach you to love?

Student 2: Well, I love my sister, and she said that if I love her, it's the same thing to love my Grandpa. Now I can.

Teacher: And how old is your sister?

Student 2: Three.