Saturday, September 11, 2010
stream.of.consciousness.
I want to go to Disneyland. We are getting a new Air Conditioner. I am trying not to panic about the expense. I am tired of doing homework, but wonder what I will do with my time when I don't have anything to type. I got my nails done, and they feel SOOO much better. I got them done in black and they are super short. I was sick last week, and feel like I slept all the time. It made going to the gym difficult, so now I feel fat and lazy. I cleaned my bathroom today and feel like I accomplished something. Tammy gave me some copies of some old pictures, so my wall of black and white pictures is almost complete. Ny new favorite picture is of Tammy's Uncle Richard on a horse, and also of Grandpa Bryson at 17 with his new guitar. Last Friday was Grandparent's Day at school, and I love having my room filled with Grandma's and Grandpa's. They are always very sweet and complimentary. Epiphone had a gigantic bite/zit/wound on her back that was all gunky. JD had to shave her hair a bit and clean it out. I learned that I will be the kind of mom that "waits and sees" before going to the doctor, since we just waited and saw that she is fine now and are glad we didn't go to the dr. John and I have been doing some money organizing and planning, and it is a good feeling. We are trying to be responsible with our money, and use it wisely, and since we have had these discussions, I have been less likely to buy stupid things (eg purses, books, shoes, DVD's) and more likely to save money or pay down our debts. I need a new book to read, but can't decide what I even like to read anymore. We watched "Date Night" finally, and loved it. I think I have some new plans in mind for holidays that will start some new traditions, and I am looking forward to it. I have no interest in doing the dishes or meal planning for next week. My class is really good, and really smart, but kind of boring. The days pass by smoothly, but nothing really exciting or funny really happens. I miss ST, who is the boy that inspired most of the "Overheard in Room 4's" from last year. I have been tempted to go on facebook myself to connect with some old friends, but every time I almost do it, I go on John's and see something ridiculously and stupidly dramatic and change my mind. Seriously, there are 2 girls in my life that are driving me crazy. Don't worry, I am not talking about you. Don't you hate when people are vague in their references? I do too, but as I mentioned in the title, this is stream of consciousness, and anything goes. At least I am not asking you for validation. That is all. I promise more structure, punctuation and paragraphs in my next entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why am I making you crazy? ;)
You are just too smart and cool, and that drives me crazy. :)
Well, yeah, that's enough to drive anyone crazy, I suppose ;)~ Takes one to know one.
btw--Air has a great teacher this year. She's very happy, and I am too.
Post a Comment