Monday, February 27, 2012

Just so a whole month doesn't go by...

I am typing a few sentences today. Things are still going really well, and I am still feeling really good. I am 34 weeks along, and I am feeling more tired and my ankles are starting to swell, but I am still motivated around the house and I don't really have any pain. Things are really starting to sink in: I am planning my maternity leave with real focus, the baby's room is pretty much ready, and we have had our first shower. We spent a lovely weekend in Sanger last weekend, where mom T and Kelly did a great job with my shower. We got some great gifts and were so thankful to everyone who came. My school shower is on wednesday, and then my family from down here shower is on Saturday. I am still feeling on top if everything gift wise, and even have plans to reorganize my kitchen when nesting really kicks in. :) I have many plans for posts, but my brain is usually too tired to focus on them. I am going to list them here so I will actually do them. "things for our little lovin'" not only shows some if the sweet gifts we have received, but also explains one if our nicknames for him. "a pleasant mo willems surprise" will describe my family shower, and "state if the state update" will talk about my job situation for next year. I also want to continue my pregnancy updates, and write about both upcoming showers. All if that makes me very tired. Please don't tell me that this is nothing compared to how I will be feeling soon. I am going to lay down now in anticipation of days when I won't be able to...

No comments: