Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just a few things

I am exhausted.

I am excited.

I can't believe I forgot to say that the "Thomas" in his name is also for my Granny Earlyne. I knew we couldn't pick just one person to name him after, and I love that Thomas includes everyone I am a part of.

I can cry at the drop of a hat. Usually it is because I just love fill in the blank SO much. Sometimes it is because I am tired.

I didn't think that John could become even more of my favorite person, and yet he has figured out how to do that. His unending patience with me and with Owen makes me cry. (see above)

I have never been so thankful for our everyone in our families, both physical and spiritual. They have dropped everything to help out, and I am about to start crying (see above) just thinking about it.

I never want to work again.

I never want John to work again. (He has been back at work 2 days and it feels like 2 years.)

In case it wasn't apparent, I am trying to include a picture of his face for his first month of being alive. All of the titles are song lyrics that have made me think about my babies for as long as I can remember. Feel free to post the title in the comment if you recognize them.

I can't believe he is here.

I can't believe I am a mama.

God is good.

No comments: