Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29th, Progression

I just realized that this is the first year I didn't write about our anniversary this year. I guess having a baby really does change everything.

I am so glad that it has become a habit to take a new picture on this date, and to remember to post it. I have put it in my google calendar to remind myself to do it every year.


2007: Weekend we met, at Japanese Kitchen

2008: on our honeymoon, on the pier in Pismo


2009: first anniversary trip, Seaport Village in San Diego

2010: in our Kitchen, about to go to Costco


2011: On our front porch, about to go swimming at Aunt Judy's



2012: at home, playing with photobooth app on our new ipad
Last year I wondered if we would have a little one in this year's picture. :)
4 years married, 5 years together. Now we have Owen. So crazy all that's changed, so curious about the rest of the pictures we will add!

No comments: