I can't believe it took me as long to think of this as his Halloween costume as it did. It was honestly one of the best ideas I have ever had, and it seemed so obvious after I thought of it! My mom was nice enough to figure out how to make it, and it came out so great.
 |
| I was messing with the light in his room to take his picture. I love how his face looks like it is glowing. |
 |
| Walking is his first parade. He did so great. He smiled at everyone, and was happy the whole time. He was a little overwhelmed, but he did great. |
 |
| We definitely got a lot of attention, since every student at school knows the Pigeon because I read it to them when they were in Kindergarten. |
 |
| Olivia and Owen are getting so big! Olivia was a Cabbage patch girl. :) |
It was a really great and fun day. It was especially awesome because it wasn't my day to teach, so I got to go for the parade and the party and then go home.
I really did have a moment when I realized that this was my 8th Halloween parade at Deer Canyon, and not only was I not Miss Thomas anymore, I was Owen's mama. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment