This month, I am keeping it simple.
I am making a list. (big surprise)
A list of you, from this month.
You can sit up on your own.
You can bend completely in half, sitting on your bottom with your face to the floor.
Your favorite word is "dyedyedyedyedye?"
Everytime I say, "Say Mama!" you look right at me and say "dadadada?"
You can drink out of any straw.
You don't know to swallow the water, but you can get it up through the straw.
You love to sleep on your side.
You already have your own "body pillow" (a small kidney shaped pillow that came with one of your toys) and it helps you fall asleep.
You regularly sleep 11 hours a night.
You rub your nose when it itches.
You rub your eyes when you are tired.
You are only grumpy when you are tired.
You can't decide it you want me to cuddle you, or leave you alone to sleep.
You have one long nap a day. (1-2 hours)
You take 2 or 3 short naps a day. (20-30 minutes)
You can spin in a circle on your belly, really fast.
You can push up with your arms and push off with your legs.
You also reeeeaaaaccchhhh out with your arms, but don't try to move your body.
You still can't crawl in a straight line.
You are all over the place and are getting into everything.
You had your first chiropractic adjustment and loved being hung upside down by your ankles.
You love everything you taste: avocados, sweet potatoes, peas, plums, pumpkin, butternut squash
You roll around in your sleep.
You like when I sing to you.
You cry sometimes when mama or daddy leave the room.
You like to go to school with Mama and just watch the kids.
You got rosy, chapped cheeks this month, from the weather cooling down a bit and the fact that you never stop drooling.
You can sit up in the bathtub, and it makes you love baths even more.
You don't have a favorite toy, but I am really okay with that. I don't want you to think you need lots of toys.
You have a different word for when you are hungry. You only say "nah-ee! nah-ee! nah-ee!" when you see me fixing your bottle.
You know when we are eating, and it really bothers you.
You still like to ride in the Boba, but you don't automatically fall asleep in it like you used to.
You like to look around and see where we are.
You are perfect and you are Boogins.
Love, Mama
1 comment:
Air used to say "diggadiggadigga" and "deedledeedledeedle" faster than I could ever get it out. We called those her first songs. ;)
Post a Comment