Dear Owen,
I am going to be honest:
I don't remember this month of your life.
I am sorry, son, but that's the truth.
I mean, I remember that we were alive and doing our stuff, and stuff, but I don't remember specifically what you did or we did or where we went from February 3 to March 3. I am thinking because so many fun things happened over the holidays and then so many exciting things have happened since you turned 11 months that it just kind of got eclipsed.
I am ashamed to say that I will just have to look back at Instagram to see what we did. :(
Mama and Dada were both sick in this month. You sort of got sick, with a slight cough, fever and lots of snot, but got over it pretty quickly and without too much trauma. You liked to actually cuddle with us for a few days, so this was actually kind of nice.
At your doctor's appt you weighed 24 pounds and were 29.5 inches long. Everyone says that you are a big boy! It makes me happy, actually when I think about how you had trouble with eating and gaining weight for what seemed like forever after you were born. I tell people that you were a pipsqueak until you started eating real food, and no one ever believes me.
You got your own special chair in Bible class, where you can be strapped in and sit on your own. You sort of listen during class, but like to play with (and throw) your Bible books and your farm animals. I am still SO thankful that your naps on Sundays are pretty much timed to during morning worship and again during afternoon worship. It's nice to actually be able to listen.
We kept trying out new foods with you, and you are still a great eater. You tried pureed chicken this month, and mama was SO happy that you liked it! You are the first Bryson man that Mama has come across who likes chicken. Fingers crossed it continues.
Well, I am sorry I don't have much information for you for this month. The next month will be better.
Love, Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment