Here are some before pictures of the house. I want to keep you coming back for more, so I am not going to post the afters for a little bit... :) I promise your head will explode.



These are the guest bathroom. Mom and Aunt Judy took this over and I can't even describe to you how awesome it looks now. I have already been told that I am never allowed to use it.
These are a few of the master bedroom and the back bedroom, which unfortunately came to be called the "dark room." What you are supposed to notice here is how groty the ceilings are and how small the rooms feel because of the dirt and the color of the walls.
It has barely been a week and I can't believe how quickly things are coming together. Aunt Judy graciously offered to have our ceilings scraped and re-textured. (I never would have thought of doing this, and you can't believe the difference it has made!) That was done last week. My mom and Aunt Judy were also gracious enough to clean and take down hard ware a few days this week so we would be ready to paint yesterday. We are finishing painting tomorrow, so there will be pictures of that to come! The new garage door and carpet are also going in tomorrow, and hopefully John, my dad and my grandpa will be able to take care of the water heater tomorrow after noon. The Brysons come down next weekend, and John says they are awesome packers and movers, so I am really looking forward to their experience and help with getting the move done. There is a very strong chance that this time next week I will be sleeping in my own house! We will see if I survive this...




1 comment:
Congratulations on the new house.I can't wait to see the "After" pictures.I know you guys will be very happy there,and "The Bryson Moving Company" is very good.
Post a Comment