Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Recent Pics


Going for a ride. Mosrite hated riding in the back of the truck for at least month after we first tried it. She has never shown any fear. I love her ears when she spreads them out like this.

Little piglet figured out how to open Mosrite's food box, then climbed in for a snack.

Conked out. This was a Saturday that John had
to work, so I was alone with them. I was pretty proud of myself: I took them out when we woke up (too early, I might add!) fed them and let them play. Then I put them in for their morning nap. Not bad for a former pet hater! :)

I wasn't feeling good one afternoon and Ibanez came to cuddle with me. Notice the John Deere blanket Tammy made me for Christmas! It is my favorite blanket to cuddle with.













Delaney came over to work on an art project and ended up staying all afternoon. She taught John how to pictochat on Nintendo DS and had fun playing with Mosrite. Also notice our buddy Harvey Levin in the background...










Trying to pose for a picture never works.














Ibanez under our bed, not looking too pleased at being found.















Everyone tired after a hard day of playing. They must have been very tired because this actually lasted longer than 30 seconds.




No comments: