I have been busy.
I start school again next week. It will be my 7th Master's class, and will mean that I am officially closer to being done than to the beginning.
I start my English class again next week.
I got my nails done yesterday. They are black and short. They make me happy.
I cannot wake up in the morning.
I cannot go to the gym in the morning.
My class is great and I am really enjoying them.
I have been enjoying cooking lately. I cooked fish and pork for the first time (not together, obviously) as well as many other meals. And yes, John has eaten all of them.
You've heard these before, yes?
Blah.
I promise the bug of inspiration will bite me soon.
PS I obviously don't condone drinking if you've read any of my posts in the past, but how easy would it be to do a "Let's see how many times Molly mentions being busy/being tired/ feeling fat/ getting her nails done/ etc/ etc/ etc... Drinking Game?" I suppose the mere title of "Drinking Game" only implies that alcohol is being consumed. One could do a shot of one my favorite drinks (non-fat milk, Diet Dr. Pepper or Unsweetened Iced Green Tea from Starbucks) every time I mention one of the aforementioned mundane events, if one was so compelled.
PPS Man oh MAN! I really need some inspiration! I will work on that, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment