Epiphone looks like she's over all the fuss of "The Dude" in that picture! Gotta love dogs. I just can't yet picture Mini Cooper Molly in a big ol' truck; it's going to take some adjusting! Yay for new cars!
I switched Veruca for Brian's Bruce (I was the one who named him when we got him...Bruce the Bat). Now I torment Air by telling her to get into "The Crow Mobile" (it's black). ;) hee hee hee hee She's so easy to harass.
2 comments:
Epiphone looks like she's over all the fuss of "The Dude" in that picture! Gotta love dogs. I just can't yet picture Mini Cooper Molly in a big ol' truck; it's going to take some adjusting! Yay for new cars!
I switched Veruca for Brian's Bruce (I was the one who named him when we got him...Bruce the Bat). Now I torment Air by telling her to get into "The Crow Mobile" (it's black). ;) hee hee hee hee She's so easy to harass.
nice truck!
Post a Comment