Favorite Music: Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Tom Petty, George Strait, Steve Miller, Aerosmith
Favorite Movies: Starsky and Hutch, Austin Powers (editors note: He knew he wanted to get to know me more when I revealed in our very first conversation that I like all things British, including Austin Powers. I will never forget the look of surprise and interest that crossed his face... :) ), North to Alaska, Rio Bravo, Smokey and the Bandit, Scrooged, Anger Management, Mr. Deeds
Favorite Places/Things to Eat: cheeseburgers from Ruby's, The Hat and Famous Dave's, chili fries from the Hat, RBC burritoes from Miguel's, #17 from Chapala's, Fettucine Alfredo from Olive Garden, Cheese Pizza from Costco, Joe Chicago's, Graziano's, Me & Ed's and Dicicco's. Anything from Cold Stone and pink and white cupcakes (which are the only things on this list that I can make to his especial liking. Cooking is something I am working on...)
Favorite Books: anything by Louis L'amour, any with useless random information
Random Favorite things: washing his truck, playing with his CB, taking trailer to Pismo Beach, off roading, organizing the garage, wrestling with Mosrite and playing guitar.
The first picture ever taken of John on my camera, taken the day after we first met, July 28, 2007. I think Melissa is taking it, since my hand is also in the picture... I get nervous even looking at it because I remember how nervous I was that night!
John with Baby Mosrite. This was both of their first night here: John brought Mosrite with him the day he moved here, July 18, 2008. (PS He is QUITE a bit bigger now- Mosrite I mean, not John.)
One of my favorite things to watch him do: play guitar. My favorite song to hear him play and sing is "You're the One" by the Vogues, but I always have to beg him to get him to play it.
No comments:
Post a Comment