Wednesday, December 31, 2008

All About Molly

Favorite Tv Shows: I Love Lucy, Seinfeld, The Office, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, documentaries and cooking/travel shows on PBS, As Time Goes By (but we only seem to watch King of the Hill and TMZ while we eat dinner, though, unfortunately!)

Favorite Music: Beatles, Phantom Planet, Ok GO, No Doubt, Paul McCartney, John Mayer and many other random people that it hurts my head to try to think of right now.


Favorite Movies: School of Rock, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Help!, That Thing You Do!, Serendipity


Favorite things to eat: Frozen Yogurt from Costco, Cherry on Top, The Yogurt Affaire, and Yodigity Yogurt, peanut butter (on just about anything), Broccoli, Diet Dr. Pepper, Granola Bars

Favorite Books: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Slaughter House 5 by Kurt Vonnegut, Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery, Exremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver and Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison.

Random Favorite Things: Surfing ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com, post it notes, making lists, sharpies, straightened hair, painted fingernails (especially cherry red or black), wearing boots, liquid eyeliner, day dreaming, and sleeping.









Isabelle and I found these loft apts. in Little Italy in San Diego, June, 2007. It has always been a dream of mine to live in a place like this.
















Los Osos Farmers Market, August, 2007.
Note the kind of apples I am standing in front of... Yes, I am delicious, sweet, juicy and crunchy. (I am not sure what that means...)













Thanksgiving 2008. I made sweet potato casserole, The Best Chocolate Cake Ever, and sweet corn casserole all thanks to the recipes from Julie Rivera!

1 comment:

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Awe! I see you have a blog! I also see MY NAME! I am SO excited that you are using it. I love all those recipes!! Yay! How fun to get to know you more through this blog world. :)