Saturday, January 31, 2009

Would you like to take a survey?

I HATE email forwards, but LOVE getting email surveys. It helps you find out a lot about people, and is also a challenge to think of how you want to explain yourself. This one I got from Kalinda, and all of the questions can only be answered with one word. Tricky, but fun!

Where is your cell phone? charging

Your significant other? favorite

Your hair? ponytail

Your mother? helpful

Your father? unreplicated

Your favorite thing? cozy

Your dream last night? disconcerting

Your favorite drink? noncaloric

Your dream/goal? art

What room are you in? extra

Your hobby? reading

Reading? Please!

Your fear? lost

Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

Where were you last night? couch

Something that you aren’t? organized

Muffins? no

Wish list item? house

Last thing you did? primp

TV? addiction

Your pets? CRAZY

Friends? supportive

Your life? unexpected

Your mood? perturbed

Missing someone? always

Drinking? thirsty

Smoking? gross

Your car? gemma

Something you’re not wearing? lip stick

Your favorite store? Target

Your favorite color? red

When is the last time you cried? Wednesday

Where do you go to over and over? Costco

Five people who email me regularly? Tammy, Mom, Teri, Dad, Kate

My favorite place to eat? Miguel's Jr.

Favorite place I’d like to be at right now? bed

Copy and paste then insert your own answers and email it to me, if you'd like. (Beware, I might post some funny ones on here... :) )

PS I am the most proud of "noncaloric" for favorite drink. It says the most for being only one word!

No comments: