Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another survey?!?

Im sorry! They are just too fun. I got this one from my coworker, Julie.


1 What is your occupation right now ?
Kindergarten Teacher

2 What color are your socks right now?
skin colored, since I am not wearing any.

3 What are you listening to right now?
"Release Me" by the Like, mosrite chewing his bone, the tv in the other room

4 What was the last thing that you ate?
I'm too ashamed to admit it, so I will plead the 5th

5 Can you drive a stick shift?
Yup!

6 Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Aunt Annie, arranging what time we were going to meet for lunch. (This was hard-- I rarely "speak" on the phone, usually I text! In that case, it was my dad...)

7 Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yep!

8 What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
The end of whatever game is going off...

9 What is your favorite drink?
Diet Dr. Pepper. I am an addict.

10 Have you ever dyed your hair?
Only once or twice, other than the year I had my bangs bleached blond and the rest of my hair normal.

11 Favorite food?
frozen yogurt

12. What is the last movie you watched?
Anchorman (It was on tv last night...)

13. Favorite day of the year?
Village Venture in Claremont

14 How do you vent anger?
Cry

15 What was your favorite toy as a child?
Any kind of doll

16 What is your favorite season?
A crisp Autumn in the midwest.

17 Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries, but rarely either: they are too expensive!

18 Living arrangements?
Apartment

19 When was the last time you cried?
Last Wednesday

20 What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, boxes, clothes I didn't feel like hanging up

21 What did you do last night?
Vegged

22 What are you most afraid of?
Too many things...

23 Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese, but I can't remember the last time I had one...

24 Favorite dog breed?
Whatever Mosrite is...

25 Favorite day of the week?
Friday, duh!

26 How many states have you lived in?
3

27 Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

28 What is your favorite flower?
Bright Red Ranunculus

1 comment:

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Blueberries are my fav too, we eat them nearly everyday. We buy frozen b/c they are cheaper. We splurge and buy fresh sometimes.I liked your answer to the sports question! Me too!