So yeah, it's been a while. Sorry.
As the title of this post oh so subtly states, we do have some things going on. Hold your breath and cross your fingers kinds of things. Oh my goodness will I survive the suspense kinds of things.
And you will find out what they are.... after the break. (Sorry, I reminded myself of Ryan Seacrest just about to announce who is next to be booted off of American Idol, not that I watch that show. I really don't.)
Anyway, one thing involves adding a new member to our family (NOT of the human sort, may I state clearly, more of the 4 legged variety) and the other involves a new address for the Bryson Love Nest. Even as these things have been considered and processes have been begun, it feels like bad luck to discuss. While it seems like the scales might be tipping in our favor, I would like to wait to announce these things until I am sure they are sure things.
This is why I have not been updating much (well, that, and being really busy with being surrounded by 33 kids all day) because I didn't want to post until I really had something to post about.
Keep on checking for big announcements coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment