Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yay for Disneyland!

John's mom Tammy, dad JD, brother Justin and sis-in-law Kelly (also know as my bonus sister) came down this weekend for JD's birthday. We decided to take advantage of Disney's birthday deal and were even able to convince everyone to get passes, so we will be going together a lot!

I have to say that it was much more fun to go with people, since we are usually old fogeys who get tired after being there for 2 hours. We stayed from 10:30 to about 9, riding 6 rides, including Tower of Terror twice. This is another reason it was fun to go with people: I never get to ride rides with drops or flips because a certain someone (who shall remain nameless...) doesn't enjoy them. I got my fill for sure!
































We took these after riding Splash Mountain. I didn't really want to, but it ended up being fun. I was fine as long as my hair didnt get wet! This explains why you can't see me in the picture of us going down the hill: I had my hood over my head and my head tucked down behind John's back. My whole left leg and foot got soaked, but I think I did the best of everyone.

John wants to be the Mad Hatter from the famous Tom Petty video for Halloween. Does he pull it off?

No comments: