Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Years ago today, update

Direct from my mom, the only picture that exists of both of us together from the weekend we met. Looking it now, I can't believe John even came, let alone that he wore his tie through the whole meal. John says that I look bored it was a miracle that he went there. Of course he didn't notice my perfectly painted fingernails, which were for him! :)


Speaking of my mom, here is her side of the story:

I kept looking for this picture and finally found it. Peggy and I were so proud of ourselves for being able to get a picture of you and John to take home with me.
And it wasn’t that I didn’t like John, but that I didn’t want to drive home by myself that I tried to talk you out of staying. I’m glad I wasn’t able to talk you out of it.

No comments: