(editor's note: I did ask John to write this, but I didn't tell him what to say or when to do it. I was very proud that he came in on his own and did it all by himself...)
My first year of marriage has been exciting. I went from being alone to having a wife and in-laws, (Which are great by the way). Not only did Molly marry me, she helped me find a job when I moved here and couldn't find one. We also bought a house our first year and bought a new car. We made a lot of changes our first year and it has been great!
Molly is a wonderful wife that doesn't give herself enough credit sometimes. When I first moved herein July of 2008 I brought a puppy with me, which Molly was very unsure of. We soon named him and I let her accessorise him with a collar and a leash and soon she was comfortable with him. Then to my suprise in March she said she wanted another dog. She also told me once she didn't want a house. She always wanted to live in an apartment. Then along about January she decided she liked the idea of a house with a yard the dogs could play in. In April this came true. She has done a lot of things she never thought she could do and is very happy she has done them. That is one of the many reasons I love and like her.
Another thing my wife has done our first year of marriage is introduce me to nice hotels. (I used to stay in Motel 6's). She also took me to two rock concerts and introduced me to The beautiful part of San Diego. ( I had only been to the industrial part for work before). We have introduced each other to do different things and styles of life and it has been wonderful!
In conclusion, my first year of marriage has been great. I wouldn't change a thing. I now have my own family which includes our two dogs Mosrite and Ibanez. I have wonderful, loving christian wife who came with a great family and good friends. She loves my family and likes my friends. We are perfect for each other. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment