Tuesday, August 3, 2010

:(

If you have read my blog or know me at all, you should be able to guess why I titled this blog with a sad face...

Yes, folks, it's time for back to school thoughts.

I promise I am being positive and stress free about it.

Really! I am!

I want to do an end of summer progress report, to update on all of my goals for the summer, but this is a long week. I have a training today, meetings tomorrow and Thursday and a meet and greet with new students on Friday. Then there's Brent and Chanel's Wedding this weekend (in PHOENIX!) and finishing my last assignment for my third Masters class.

I have some exciting (well, exciting to me, anyway) changes to my personal schedule and to my class roster that I want to report as well.

Here's to being on top of everything!

2 comments:

The Kranky Crow said...

Got the note for supplies from the fifth grade team in the mail today. FIFTH GRADE (of course, she doesn't start until Sept 7th...not to rub that in, at all ;) ). Remember when she was rockin' "Hello Operator" in kinder, and you and I met? Time sure has flown!

Another year of lucky kids who get to know "Mrs. Bryson"!

Anonymous said...

you can do it! I have faith in you!