Monday, July 26, 2010

Progression, July 29th

I got this idea while thinking about what to write for our anniversary. It is always my favorite thing to do, to remember the series of events that led to us meeting and going out on our first date, and then to think about all of the things that led up to the wedding.

It occurred to me that the first picture we have of us together was taken on July 29th, 2 days after we met. When I looked back over my pictures from the ensuing years, I also have pictures of us together on that date. (except for 2009, which bugs me, of course, but I got the date close!) I thought it might be cool to put them all together, to see what's changed, and just as a snapshot of what was going on at the time.

It is my goal to always take a picture on 7/29 together, to add to our collection.


July 29, 2007



The first picture taken of us together. We were at Japanese Kitchen the weekend we met. My mom and Peggy were giggling across the table at us.




July 29, 2008


On our honeymoon, on the pier in Pismo Beach.

July 18, 2009

On our anniversary trip in San Diego. We were at Seaport Village.


July 29, 2010
In our kitchen, getting ready to go have dinner at Costco. (I can imagine myself, years from now, saying "Why do you look bald?" The answer is because I went to the gym this morning, and my hair was not cooperating. It was being beaten into submission with a headband and hairspray.)

Can't wait to add many more! :)