By order of age (not height, as Wyatt and Delaney love to point out, since they are both taller than Madison): Luke, Emi, Gracie, Dylan, Delaney, Wyatt and Madison
First we ate pizza, then watched the movie up to the part where he eats his breakfast concoction. Then those enough who were brave enough to participate made their bowls. I watched the scene beforehand to make sure that I had everything he has in the scene.
I used canned spaghetti so it would be quicker. That was enough to gross me out! Dylan said that the sauce was the worst part of all of it.
Real syrup.
In the end the big kids ended up being all talk and Delaney, Gracie, Emi and Dylan were the only ones who were brave enough. I made them all wait until I counted to three and then take a big bite with all of the ingredients included. Their faces were hilarious.
As the "mixture" sat for a while, it looked more and more like, um, puke? The M&M's melted into the sauce and made it turn greenish brown and it smelled terrible. Dylan put it best: "The first bite was interesting and good. Every bite after that, I wanted to throw up."
After the taste test, we brought out the good stuff. The kids got to use the same toppings but on ice cream this time.
Of course, when the movie was over, Rockband came out.
3 comments:
what great pictures! I loved their faces!
Disgusting! Great pix, but the best one is your happy smile under the words "Their faces were hilarious." Such happiness is beautiful--you wear it well.
And here I was thinking I looked like a big ole goober in that picture. Your words are why you are one of my favorite people. :)
Post a Comment