I just realized why I haven't been updating.
I am not really interested in finishing the "30 days of Truth" thing, but as a professional list maker, it bothers me to think that there might be a list that I started that I didn't finish.
I am trying to decide how I feel about stopping it? only doing the posts that I am really interested in writing? forcing myself to complete all of them?
There have been times that it has occurred to me to post an entry, but I get tangled up in the above questions and decide to do one of the million other things that I need to do.
So, currently backlogged in my mind are blog entries titled "Holiday Cheer and Whatnot," "Lesser Known Accomplishments in 2010," and "Heaven's to Betsy, 2010 is over."
I really want to write them, but then I think about the next blog I am supposed to write and I get all a-tangle again. I am leaning towards moving on, and maybe picking and choosing the entries I want to write, but we shall see...
1 comment:
I was SO over it for a while, but I couldn't leave it hanging. I like your idea of writing only the entries that appeal to you. Either way, I miss your words!
Post a Comment