Friday, April 15, 2011

What I have been meaning to show you.

Kim took lots of great pics on her camera from my birthday party. I am just now getting around to putting them up!


I rarely have pictures of my dad because I usually give him my camera to take all the pics. I might print out this picture to hang up because I love all of the different faces.



On a totally different note, I downloaded an app for my phone called "Retro Camera." I had heard of the hipstamatic app for Iphones, and this is the closest thing I could find for the Droid. It is a really cool app because it takes pictures and then edits them with different combinations of saturation and lighting making the pictures look old or like they were shot in a sunset. I had thought about taking a Photoshop class this summer just to learn how to edit pictures, but I am rethinking that since this app does it all on its own! (I think I will just take a basic DSLR Photography class this summer instead, to learn how to better use my camera.)









The other thing have I been meaning to tell you is that I got my ears pierced for my birthday! Aunt Judy wanted to buy me a special birthday gift, and we decided on diamond earrings. The only problem is that I never had my ears pierced! I don't have any good pictures right now because the girl at Claire's who pierced them said they had to use sterile prepackaged earrings to pierce ears, and that I have to keep them in for 6 weeks. I will tell you more and share pics in about a month!

2 comments:

The Kranky Crow said...

Ooh--I'm downloading that app right now!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got your ears pierced, now go for the double ones, LOL!