Sunday, September 18, 2011

The cat is out of the bag.

This about says it all:
(Thanks to my awesome sister Kate for making us famous: I always wondering how/if I would appear in people magazine.)



Even though the "article's" quotes are from Beyonce, it's pretty much true.

Of course, there will be plenty more to come...



PS I will give 10 points to whoever notices and understands my new tag for posts of this sort. I still can't say the P word, or the M word, so of course I had to think of something random...

9 comments:

auntgail said...

I love this!! Kudos to you both!

Anonymous said...

ditto @ auntgail, I LOVE IT!

Miranda said...

Needless to say we're pretty much still throwing a happy party in our house over the news. LOVED hearing the exchange between Rob and John when Rob sent his congrats. Our men are so predictable/adorable.

Grace2Dow said...

Love shack, baby love shack.

Am I right, am I right? :)

Shel said...

Tin roof... Are you referring to the baby's new home as the "Love Shack?"

Shel said...

Whoa, Grace2Dow and I are in tune! And it's Shel from work, btw.

Judy McKay said...

Congratulations, birthday buddy. You will be an awesome Mother and your parents will be wonderful Grandparents.

Molly said...

Thanks everyone!

10 points for michele and sarah!

"Tin roof rusted" is another way of saying "knocked up " (but not as rude, I think) hence my usage as a tag for posts of this sort. I have no idea what it means, but I learned it on Pop Up Video on vh1 a million years ago. :)

kimblades said...

very cute! I knew the song reference but had no idea that's what it meant!