The new hat I made him. Instead of sock monkey, he's a monster.
The George Costanza pose, but much cuter. It was right here that he started dragging himself toward me, in a cross between crawling and army man elbow style. Apparently he couldn't do that even a few days ago.
Miller is about the size of my head on the picture blanket Mom T gave us for Christmas last year. It was pretty funny to see him crawling all over us.
I ordered him this onesie right as he was born. It finally fits him, and I was glad to get a picture with him and John.
We had a little impromptu photo shoot with Justin's new hunting boots from Bass Pro Shop. He was mostly interested in chewing on the laces.
I was so glad to be able to find this shirt once we knew he was a boy. Usually all of the aunt shirts are pink, for some reason, like boys don't have aunts. I found it at Kohl's and bought it big.
Justin and Kelly's dogs are really good with Miller, but I don't trust ours with him. They would probably eat him, thinking that they are playing with him. Miller is around animals everyday, so he didn't seem to have any fear of them.
At first: my dad playing guitar in front of a Bryson. He was excited to be able to share what he has learned in his lessons.
My first Sunday dinner. I was proud of myself.
Mother and Son poses in the grass.
1 comment:
The George Costanza pose made me laugh! All the pictures are so good, and seeing him crawl all over your face was perfect :)
Post a Comment