PS This post is inspired by my mom, Kalinda, Teri and Miss Pat. My mom loves fall colors and decorations, so I knew she would be proud. Kalinda loves October and pumpkins and spooky things and the like. Her parting gifts to me were pumpkins, and I have bought some for display ever since! Miss Pat and Teri inspire me to be a grown up and pay attention to the finer details in life. It truly has become a goal of mine!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Happy Fall!
PS This post is inspired by my mom, Kalinda, Teri and Miss Pat. My mom loves fall colors and decorations, so I knew she would be proud. Kalinda loves October and pumpkins and spooky things and the like. Her parting gifts to me were pumpkins, and I have bought some for display ever since! Miss Pat and Teri inspire me to be a grown up and pay attention to the finer details in life. It truly has become a goal of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment