Gracie wearing her headband like a real rock star. (Not on purpose, but we realized later that she looked like Axl Rose in the "Patience" video... She is way cooler, though!)
Later, Kim, Dylan, Luke and Caleb came after Dylan's football practice. Dylan was a little hesitant at first, but had greatly improved his percentage of correct notes on guitar after only about 30 minutes of playing. He had a look of great determination and focus, like he was going to conquer the game as quickly as possible.

Luke just pretended to play at first, but then ended up on the drums. We thought at first he was just banging around, but when we looked closer, he was pretty close to matching the beats and the colors that were shown on the screen! I tried to convince Kim to buy a drum set to help him with his natural abilities... I don't think she went for it!
Luke just pretended to play at first, but then ended up on the drums. We thought at first he was just banging around, but when we looked closer, he was pretty close to matching the beats and the colors that were shown on the screen! I tried to convince Kim to buy a drum set to help him with his natural abilities... I don't think she went for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment