Favorite Song: "The Sandman, the Brakeman and Me" by Monsters of Folk
Favorite Show: Top Chef (there always seems to be a marathon, which makes John, shall we say, unhappy)
Morning viewing: The Office Season 3 (trying to get through all of the seasons we own before buying season 5, also waiting until it goes on sale!)
Morning Listening: Mark and Brian (I am over the sketches: they've been doing the same ones for 20 years! I still enjoy them chatting on the way to school, though.)
Breakfast of Choice: whole grain waffle with Peanut Butter
Lunch of Choice: blueberry granola with whatever Dannon yogurt I happen to grab
Rockband song on guitar: "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" (level hard, baby!)
Rockband song on drums: "Sgt. Peppers/With a Little Help from my Friends" (I don't think I will ever progress past easy on drums!)
Book: I'm a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson (no relation)
Magazine: People, with Patrick Swayze on the cover (Thanks to Tina Potter!)
Bible Class subject: The Judges, specifically Gideon
Kindergarten subjects: apples, bats, pumpkins, recognizing numbers to 10, letter sounds M and S
Ride at California Adventure: Toy Story Mania (I FINALLY beat John at something! I got way more points that him. Of course, he will tell you that he had better accuracy, but who cares about accuracy?)
Ride at Disneyland: Big Thunder Mountain (especially when you can walk right on the ride!)
website: celebrity-babies.com, looking over John's shoulder when he peruses his facebook, lurking on random people's pleonast blogs
nail polish color: OPI "Eiffel for this Color" (dark sparkly purple)
Other things: getting a mega cavity filled STINKS, taking Dayquil prevented me from getting further sick, John needs to find a new job, Gramps' dog is sweet, I cannot seem to wake up in the morning, I have too many forms of entertainment to distract me and speaking of which, I should go do some laundry...
No comments:
Post a Comment