Saturday, October 3, 2009

John, currently

Favorite Show: Simon & Simon (he finally managed to find a channel that has it on in the afternoons. Now if he works late, he is bummed...)

Morning Listening: Frogmen on the Radio show on KFROG (they have the best traffic report)

Breakfast of choice: waffles if he has time, poptarts if he does not

Lunch of choice: string cheese, dried fruit, cheese sandwich, granola bar, and crackers (or Baker's if he doesn't want to eat any of that...)

Dinner of choice: As always, the Hat

Magazine: Large Car mag with Custom Show Big Rigs on the front

Bible Class subject: Luke 11

Rockband song on guitar: "I am the Walrus" (he is also pretty good at singing it, if I might add...)

Places driven recently: San Marcos, Temecula, Inglewood, Simi Valley, San Diego, and too many more to remember

Days off in the past week: 2

Moments thought about getting another job: countless

Ride at California Adventure: Toy Story (Did I tell you that I beat him mercilessly?)

Ride at Disneyland: Big Thunder mountain

Websites: youtube, craigslist, facebook

other things: he gets groggy for a whole day after taking a nyquil, he is excellent at doing chores on his days off (I quite like that...), he looks up things he sees on tv on wikipedia and he hates being sick.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

i started a blog for isa.... but i need help jazzing it up and thinking of things to post....

auntgail said...

I didn't realize Bakers was on the approved eating list!!
When did this happen?