Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Photo Fun

Clint Eastwood. :)






Vanessa made the prettiest hanging glass lanterns to hang in the tree in the backyard. I want to make some for our patio.


I used the huge pot I inherited from Aunt Emma to make green beans and potatoes. I am proud to say that they tasted like Aunt Sue's, because I left them on low all day.

I also made Mrs. Wilson's cookies, and I even let everyone eat some of the dough.

I also made Cheesy Potatoes for the first time. They were successful, if I do say so myself.

John came to dinner after he got off from work. The table was covered with food!

My dad took this picture and I couldn't tell if he was taking a picture of the cheesy potatoes, or trying to sneak a picture of my belly. Again, I don't really have a bump, pretty much just rolls depending on what I am wearing. :)

Oh yeah. This picture isn't from Thanksgiving, but the weekend before when Miller was here. I found it on my memory card and hadn't realized how cute it was. Love him.

No comments: