Tomorrow is back to work after a lovely week off. I wanted to spend some time looking at pictures of our little trip to the coast for a few days before I have to go make my lunch and get ready for bed.
I love my camera so much, that I had to stop myself from taking a million pictures of the same thing, just because we were in such beautiful places and I love how I can capture the colors and feel of where we were. I just kept thinking about how next year I will be able to plop a baby into the middle of these scenes and make the pictures even better.
| Happy guy in Pismo. |
| Our new favorite place is Avila Beach. We can highly recommend the breakfast options at the Avila Deli and Bakery. |
| Couldn't this be a postcard?!?!?! |
Overall, it was fun to travel on Thanksgiving, other than the few hours we had to kill in McDonald's because it was literally the only place open. Even that was a nice change of pace, though! We saw a movie, sat on the beach, ate at lots of fun places, did most of our Christmas shopping (in stores and online in the hotel) and just tried to relax.
We drove back through Fresno to pick up our dogs (Mom T and Dad JD were nice enough to take our dogs home with them when they went home on Tuesday) and hang out for a bit. We got to see Miller and have Chapalas, and then went home. We don't usually leave on Saturday, and it was hard to leave, but it has been nice to be home today to get ready for the week. It was also nice to sleep in my own bed, but I think I would have stayed forever if I could have. I never like coming home. :(
My one consolation? 3 and a half weeks back at school, and then 2 and a half weeks off. :)
There are also plenty of fun things to look forward to, like our second annual Elf Party, watching Christmas movies, making Gingerbread men at school, putting on our performance for parents, going up to Fresno again for the Bryson family Christmas, the Staff Christmas party, and our multicultural party in my English class. Add to that the fact that my English class will end in a few weeks, I have NO HOMEWORK AT ALL to do, report cards are done and such nice weather and you have a happy Molly.
More to come, of course!
2 comments:
love the beach pictures!
Hi Molly, Its Amy from the respect dare! Your blog is really cute! I look forward to getting to know you better even though we are far apart! What kind of dog is Ibanez? Her markings are similar to my dog bella who we believe is a Catahoula. TTYL!
Post a Comment