The only thing that really changed in this room was the cabinet in the corner. It is nice to be able to put all of the office supply and paperwork stuff away, but still know where they are.
This corner of the room will be devoted to clothes, like John's clothes that need to be ironed, and my coats on the coat rack. I like that it is still organized, but that you can't see it when you walk down the hall (even with the door open) in case I end up just piling stuff on top of the ironing board.
This is another room that I am glad to be done with, so I don't have to think about it again for a while.
Still to come: we have purchased the paint for the baby's room, and my mom and Aunt Judy have graciously volunteered to come paint the room while I am at school. The baby's room is currently empty, and ready to be filled up with all of his furniture. Once the room has been painted, the furniture needs to be put together, and the closet kit put in. We have recieved donations from 3 different people, so we already have lots of clothes to put away, and then all 3 of my showers are within 2 weeks of each other!
PS All of this work is to get ready for a baby that I will have some time in the next next 10-14 weeks, in case that wasn't clear...
No comments:
Post a Comment