I have other ideas for things I would like to post, but it didn't feel like I could move on without acknowledging that it is a new year.
I was looking back at the previous years' first entries, and it seems like I have written something mushy or deep or thought provoking each time.
...
I don't feel like doing that this year.
The truth is, I am having a baby.
Like, soon.
That seems mindblowing enough without waxing on and on about what we did last year, how we felt about it, and what we hope will happen next year.
Yes, John got and lost a new job in 4 days last year. I finished my masters. We went to Arizona. We became an Aunt and Uncle to baby Miller. I am teaching a combo class. We had our annual 4th of July party. We got to participate in Rob and Miranda's wedding in Monterey and we made countless trips to the Hat, Costco and Baker's.
Seriously though. I am having a BABY. I have a feeling that this is always going to eclipse pretty much everything else that happened this year or any year leading up to it.
I look forward to see what I will be writing for my New Year's post for 2013...
No comments:
Post a Comment