A few Saturdays ago, we realized that it was probably going to be our only free, nice, cool Saturday for a while, so we decided to do something fall-ish. We went to the Live Oak Canyon pumpkin patch, and it turned out to be a great day! For only $2 you get entrance to all of the rides, craft booths and live music, as well as a few acres of pumpkins growing on the vine. It was SO nice to be able to wear a jacket and to walk around outside. Too bad the sun came out and I started sweating to death about halfway through, but it was still awesome!
 |
| Riding in the carrier Grammy got us! |
 |
| Daddy had to stop and admire the tractors. |
 |
| His shirt says "I <3 had="had" have="have" mummy="mummy" my="my" our="our" picture="picture" so="so" td="td" to="to" together="together" we="we">3> |
 |
| My 2 favorite boys. |
 |
| I was really happy with the pictures that we got sitting on the bales of hay, but I had this vision of Owen sitting out in the pumpkin vines. Everything was perfect, except Owen would NOT look up! He was too obsessed with holding and pulling and trying to chew on the leaves! |
 |
It was a fun day, and we can't wait to make it a fall tradition. We also think we will go back to see what they do for Christmas time!
|
Last Friday, Owen got to go to his first Halloween party! Kim hosted her usual party, and while I was disappointed that it was on a Friday so I couldn't go, I was so glad that my mom was able to take him.
 |
| I wanted to save his Halloween costume for the parade at my school on actual Halloween day (pictures to follow!) so he wore his Batman shirt to this party. |
 |
| Seriously. I have the cutest baby ever. Don't try to argue! :) |
 |
| My mom and the Aunts did an amazing job on Gracie's costume. She was a Fly Girl and her hat and little suit were something that I would just wear on a regular day. |
 |
| Owen and Aunt Denise. :) |
Even though it is still really hot, it has been fun to at least pretend it is fall at times. Soon to come, Halloween pictures. (His costume really is the best ever, so you will want to check it out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment