Number 1: Ibanez is an absolute wreck. We brought her home from her surgery on Tuesday, only to find that she had ripped her stitches. We had to take her back in Wednesday night, now she is on all kinds of meds and most uncomfortably, has to remain immobile while wearing an Elizabethan collar (I must admit, I do expect her to start saying "Romeo, thou art a villian." 10 points to anyone who gets that reference...). Needless to say, she is not happy about having to wear a giant plastic thing on her head, and then having to stay inside her box all day.
Number 2: Got to see all of my lovely ladies from school (we have only been apart since last Thursday, but it already feels like forever), but most importantly, the wonderful Marti. I hadn't seen her since her cancer diagnosis, but if you didn't know she had it, you would never be able to tell. We had a pleasant chat over munchies, and when we left, my mom said "That is an important group of friends that you need to cherish and foster." I agree, and plan on that!
Number 3: I got my hair cut! I had been debating it for a long time, but was just trying to grow it out to see how long I could go. I kind of liked it long, but I realized that my hair is getting thinner, and the fact that I blow dry and flat iron it everyday doesn't help. The ends were really dead and wispy, and I just didn't like how it fell around my shoulders. Anyway, I had to attend a conference all week this week and was really inspired by one of the presenter's hair. I actually asked her if I could take a picture to take to the lovely Deborah (who I called on my lunch break, to see if she could schedule me in...).
This is the result.
I really like it. I want to wash it and mess with it myself, but I plan on styling it similar to this. I also think I am going to get it colored next week, just to make it look more vibrant.
2 comments:
john leguizamo
romeo & juliet
you can mail me my points.
I knew you would be the only one to get it!
Post a Comment