Molly, I am SO glad I found your blog! Tammy told me you were a fellow writer/blogger, and I saw the link on John's FB page. You are a wonderful writer and I'm loving the process of perusing your posts so I can catch up to speed. P.S. If you read my blog, you'll quickly realize I was engaged pre-Rob. Don't be shocked- people know so it's not a big secret! Funny story, we'll tell you the next time I see you guys. xoxox Miranda
1 comment:
Molly, I am SO glad I found your blog! Tammy told me you were a fellow writer/blogger, and I saw the link on John's FB page. You are a wonderful writer and I'm loving the process of perusing your posts so I can catch up to speed. P.S. If you read my blog, you'll quickly realize I was engaged pre-Rob. Don't be shocked- people know so it's not a big secret! Funny story, we'll tell you the next time I see you guys. xoxox
Miranda
Post a Comment