Saturday, May 8, 2010

I can feel it.

Summer is almost here. If I can just get through these next 4 days of Masters, report cards at school, and teaching the next 12 days, I will be free and clear. It just sank it 2 seconds ago (while I was supposed to be working...) all the things that summer means to me. Maybe if I put them out there to all 7 of my readers I will actually do them... Since I have been studying math for the GRE, observe the following math problem:

Reading Slaughterhouse 5 and On the Road +
exercising (Just Dance, jump roping and taking the dogs for a walk) +
improving my eating habits (enough energy to shop for ingredients and eat healthy meals) + painting my living room +
hanging pictures +
delving in to new music +
planting plants +
learning photography (with my new camera I just ordered!) +
organizing the back room +
doing anything else I never have the energy to do +
relaxing
SUMMER VACATION

Here's hoping I won't just end up vegging and doing nothing for 3 months. Somebody please slap me if I haven't at least done three of these things by the middle of June!!

No comments: