Why I wanted this camera, Reason 1: catching moments like this, where it's not a pose-y and perfect. Plus, it makes my skin look awesome. I need to watch some old episodes of America's Next Top Model, though, to work on my model facial expressions.
Why I wanted this camera, Reason 2: To catch movement. I will have to take pictures with my old camera to do a comparison. It would mostly have looked like a big black blur near a smaller black blur. With camera, though, you can see Mosrite's agitation down to the hairs standing up on his neck!
Why I wanted this camera, Reason 3: to catch the perfect smile on John's face. Normally, and he knows I say this, he looks out of it in pictures. With this camera, I was able to catch him laughing at the dogs chasing the truck, and it actually looks like his smile.
These are just a tiny fraction of the pictures I have taken since I got the camera yesterday. This camera is so quick, it can take 5 pictures in the same time my old camera would have taken 1!
No comments:
Post a Comment