Thursday, May 27, 2010

An official apology

Now that I have a new reader (what is the total now, 8? Get ready peeps- we're going viral!), I went back and read some of my old entries, trying to imagine how someone with a different perspective might interpret them.

While reading my old entries, the majority of my thoughts revolved around "Who is that girl? Why is she so happy? Her life must be awesome!" kinds of things (which were nice confidence builders, by the way!), I noticed a few egregious errors that made me cringe.

I am ashamed to admit to you all, right this moment, that there are spelling errors found often in my blog entries.

whew.

It feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, acknowledging this embarrassing fact. How embarrassing for someone who is a pretty big stickler on all things literate (I'm getting my Masters in literacy for goodness sake!) to have made silly spelling mistakes throughout my entries.

I do apologize for my oversight. If I can offer an explanation: my mind moves faster than my fingers and this is turned into list so effortlessly that I don't even notice. Entries becomes entires, but luckily I caught that in this post.

So, please accept (I almost typed except!! What is wrong with me?!?) my most humble apologies, dear readers, and I promise to tyr hardr. :)

1 comment:

auntgail said...

I tried to get you to do Mavis Beacon every summer, but did you???