He possesses all of the equipment and know-how to rotate the tires on my truck, by himself, in the driveway. It took him about 30 minutes, and now he is washing it.
Add to that the fact that he was paying attention to when he needed to do it.
Add to that the fact that he said he will "Probably need to do the front brakes in a few weeks," casually, the same way I say "I need to go to the grocery store."
None of this should surprise me, after 4 years of being with a Bryson, but I am always amazed every time he just takes care of things like this.
Here's to awesome husbands!
1 comment:
Here, here!! I was so happy the first time Bill changed the oil in my car and I realized that I would never have to worry about that again :)
Post a Comment