Thursday, December 22, 2011

Four Nights of Christmas, night 2

Tonight we chose Monaco's Pizza, which is over close to Victoria Gardens. My mom saw it advertised and has been wanting to try it for a while.


The layout of the restaurant is kind of strange, and I would say that it's not really conducive to families, or wouldn't really be fun if it was busy.


We enjoyed our waitress and our food, though. I had the caesar salad, we all shared a big pizza, my mom had the never ending pasta bowl and my dad got an Italian cold cut sandwich. The pizza was pretty good, the spaghetti was pretty okay, but the sandwich was amazing. The taste of the homemade italian dressing soaking in to the fresh, crusty bread really made the meal for me. I will go there again just to get my own sandwich.

We had already started eating when I remembered to take the picture. The sandwich is gone because that was everyone's favorite.
Tonight we will take a break because it is our second annual Elf Party! Hopefully I will be able to post pictures tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what did John eat? Wait, let me guess, pizza! It all sounds yummy!!