So, per my updates last week, I really am focusing on getting caught up here. I realized that I can't do the spring until I have done Christmas! Blogger is dumb about how it uploads, so these pics are all out of order since I don't really want to manually put them in order. :/ Also, shout out to Miranda and Tammy: I am not sure if you have any of the pics from Christmas up there because I think I was the only one with the camera going? You probably want them! Remind me to make you a disk or to share my memory card when we are up there next...
Christmas is a busy season as usual, and it seemed like there were even more festivities and things to do since we now have a kid to share it with!
Below, you will see pics of our Christmas in Fresno (our first with three babies, one on the way!), Christmas at home, and Christmas with Gramma and Pops. We had a smaller elf party than usual, but we had to carry on the tradition. Owen also got invited to his first gingerbread man party, and really enjoyed it. He also had his picture taken with Santa at Bass Pro Shop. He did a really great job with all of the traveling and events we did, and lots of great memories were made.
 |
| Owen and John admiring the Christmas tree. They did a great job not messing with it. |
 |
| Our first Christmas at Grammy and Grandpa's new house! |
 |
| Before we knew baby Ryder. :) |
 |
| Grammy and Grandpa both were feeling a bit under the weather this christmas. |
 |
| Our goal as a family was to stick to the list: "One thing he wants, one thing he needs, one thing he can wear, one thing he can read." We ALMOST stuck to it. :) |
 |
| His want: A Woody doll. (Daddy also couldn't resist getting him a tractor) |
 |
His need: A stainless steel water bottle He also got some baseball caps and a hard back Bible. |
 |
| At Gramma and Pop's house |
 |
| What will we do for gifts when there are no more Psych items for John? |
 |
| His stash. :) |
 |
| Celebrating his first St. Nick's day (This was on 12/6. I told you I was out of order!) |
 |
| He got some little people in his red chucks. |
 |
| He would have smiled bigger, but they made me stand too far back from him and he couldn't see me. We will see how he does this year! |
 |
| First time to Bass Pro |
 |
| Gingerbread Cookie decorating party at the Grow's. They are so generous and love having events for the kids. I was so excited that Owen got invited. He had fun being passed around. |
 |
| We had the Elf Party one afternoon, since everyone was so busy and there was no time to have our usual deal. |
 |
| And, we are back in Fresno. We went to go see the girls at Grammy's work, but Owen slept through the whole visit. |
 |
| Miller Thriller and Uncle John |
 |
| Last year we realized that there would be three babies, and it was surreal to see it actually happen! |
 |
| Me and Miranda made a Starbucks run. :) |
 |
| Love. |
 |
| Love, again. |
 |
| Oh yeah, we also went to see the Hobbit on Christmas Eve. No one wanted me to take their picture in front of Gandalf, so I told them they would look annoyed if they wanted. |
No comments:
Post a Comment