Oh my goodness, the day Ryder was born was SUCH a stressful day. We got an early morning next that Justin and Kelly were headed to the hospital, and then we had to just wait and wait and wait to hear how things were going. We got updates here and there, and I just wandered around stores wanting to buy something for a boy or a girl. FINALLY in the afternoon, we heard that IT had been born. Justin so gallantly decided that no one could hear if it was a boy or a girl until JD and Tammy got there with Miller. It felt like FOREVER for them to get from their house to the hospital, and then for someone to be in the right frame of mind to call us. FINALLY Miranda called and said "SHE is so beautiful!" Finally Grammy Tammy got her girl, in fact, Ryder is the first girl on the Bryson side of the family in something like 47 years. I had heard whispers that Kelly had liked the name Ryder for a boy, but was so excited and happy that they decided to use their favorite name but for a girl instead.
We got so excited that she had come, that we just decided to switch everything around and head up there the next day.
 |
| Owen LOVED finally being able to face forward in the truck. |
 |
| #whyareyoutakingmypicture |
 |
| Miller wasn't too sure about Owen trying to play with all of his stuff, but Owen absolutely LOVED Miller. This was his first time being able to move around and play, and it was so fun watching them. |
 |
| I just love her little face. |
 |
| John was so excited that Owen is bigger now, so he can do manly things with him, like riding on a tractor. |
 |
| Miller needed a ride too. :) |
 |
| This was our first time seeing Owen's real personality, and if he could talk, we imagined that he would be saying "Hi, I'm Owen. Wanna play? I love to play. I just love you so much." in a really fast, loud voice. |
 |
| Miller with his big boy bed quilt from Owen's Gramma. |
 |
| Seeing if Miller will share any food with him. |
 |
| I'm sorry, but he is just the most gorgeous. |
 |
| Cool dudes riding in the truck. |
 |
Conked out after a great trip.
|
We are so excited to have another cousin to play with, and especially a little girl! Can't wait for us all to grow up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment